Styr strømforbruket ved hjelp av DECT teknologi og AVM sin smart plugg.
With its first smart plug, AVM is offering new possibilities for the home network. FRITZ!DECT 200 is the switchable outlet that can be controlled from anywhere. It is ideal to measure the consumption of connected devices. This smart plug turns the FRITZ!Box into a Smart Home hub for electronic devices in the household. The socket can be controlled from the PC, tablet, FRITZ!Fon and even from a smartphone with the MyFRITZ!App. FRITZ!DECT 200 is supported by all FRITZ!Box models that include a DECT base station and have FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher installed.
- Outlet switches connected devices manually or automatically (up to 2,300 watts / 10 amps)
- Individual switching with calendar function and many other automatic programs
- Measures energy consumption to help optimize your energy budget
- Shows details on performance, switching status, consumption, energy costs and even the CO2 balance, and upon request, dispatches them as push mail.
- Remote control via PC, tablet, FRITZ!Fon and even a smartphone with the MyFRITZ!App – and from anywhere over the Internet
- DECT radio securely encrypted ex works
- New features supplied in free updates
- Compact design: 93 x 59 x 41 mm (H x W x D, without plug)